Thank you for your interest in Young Jain Professionals (YJP). At this time we are accepting applications for board positions.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the YJP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YJP Board Job Descriptions: YJP Job Descriptions.
Young Jain Professionals Board of Directors Expectations:
- Support the Mission Statement of YJP.
- Actively engage and recruit young Jains to participate in YJP.
- Work as a part of a cohesive team with common goals.
- Share his/her skills and expertise.
- Dedicate time to YJP board meetings.
- Respect and support the majority decisions of the Board.
- Volunteer and assist in YJP's programs and activities, include fundraising efforts.
- Participate actively in Board meetings, actions, fundraisers and public events.
- Have no more than three (3) consecutive unexcused absences from board meetings and/or activities.
- Represent all those whom this organization serves and not a particular geographic area or interest group.
- Remain aware of the activities that are planned and make yourself available to participate.
- Declare conflicts of interest as it pertains to your position on the Board and abstain from voting when appropriate.
- Do your best to ensure that YJP is well-maintained, financially secure, growing and always operating in the best interest of the organization.