JAINA Upliftment Program is operating in several states of India. Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra are some of the prominent ones. More states are being added as per demand. Following are our active JAINA Upliftment partner organizations:
Jain Alert Group - Mumbai
Jains India Trust - New Delhi, Chennai
Sarjan Foundation – Ahmedabad
Tapovan Sanskar Trust – Ahmedabad
Mahavir Charitable Trust - Ahmedabad
Sushilaben Charitable Trust – Ahmedabad
Mangalayatan - Aligarh
Pradnyamati Education And Rural Development Centre - Belgaum
Indian Council of Social Welfair - Jaipur
- Assist economically challenged Jain families to come out of poverty through quality education, vocational and skill enhancement training leading to higher paying jobs.
- To provide children from low-income communities with a high-quality education, enabling them to maximize their potential and transform their lives.
- JAINA works in the field of education, initiating school reform through The School Project, and providing a supplemental education through the JAINA affiliations.
- In 2013 - 2014, your generous support has made significant difference in management at schools affecting nearly 1,000 children.
- In addition over 110 students have directly benefited from this program.
“I cannot thank JAINA enough. We are all humbled to see what a difference the organization makes for families, how it helps us to tackle the daily issues that often seem a dead-end for us.” - Ritaben Shah
"I am not educated, my daughter is not educated, which is why we are in poverty. All I want is a good life for my granddaughter — a life better than what we have.” - Shreya & Vidhi’s Grandfather
"By awarding me the scholarship, you have lightened my parents financial crises and allowed me to focus more on my studies without Tension." - Devyani Jain
Hear more about what benefitted people have to say about on: upliftment.jaina.org
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- There are many Jain children and families awaiting your assistance to secure their future.
- JAINA sponsors should promise at least two years of support to each child and one year for family head of household for vocational training (while the head of household is undergoing skill advancement training).
- The assistance may be extended each year, if the local organization deems it necessary after one year in the program (due to extenuating circumstances such as the death of the main earner, raising a child with physical or mental disabilities, etc.)
- If sponsor chooses not to continue, JAINA will search for a new sponsor for the child and/or family.
- By downloading our two pledge forms:
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- $25 per month or $300 yearly will pay for a child's education (including hostel accommodation, if needed).The cost includes school fees, room and board.
- $50 a month or $600 yearly will assist a young adult with higher education (B.Tech, M.S, MBA, MBBS, CA, etc.).
- $50 a month or $600 yearly will assist academically challenged children and heads of households with skill enhancement vocational basis training.
- The amounts shown above will vary on a case by case basis.Many Jain industrialists have already agreed to hire vocational training graduates with a starting salary of Rs.10,000 per month or more depending on need.
| Click here to view the brochure
Support a Child!
| Click here to view the brochure
Support a Family!
Dr. Sushil Jain
Chairperson Uplifting underprivileged Jains Committee
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
JAINA UPLIFTMENT PROGRAM
2543 Gallows Road.
Dunn Loring, VA 22027.
Phone : (240)-277-3039