This is a tremendous opportunity to share your projects/accomplishments with over 4000 expected attendees.
The following will be provided to selected Poster Presenters (FREE of Charge)
1. Table (3' long) to place posters, book samples, computers, etc.
2. The Poster area will be secure and manned by JAINA staff
4. Brochure on the summary and your contact information will be provided to all attendees to drive traffic to your posters
5. Security for your samples/computers
6. Optionally – you can take pledges for your projects/or orders (but cannot accept funds or sell in the Poster exhibit area)
7. Sign up sheet to recruit volunteers for your project
6. Support in setting up your poster exhibit areaGuidelines:
1. Tri-Fold Poster Size of 36'' x 48'' (available at Staples – Item # 302919 )
2. Posters should be colorful and attractive with large poster titles
3. Need to be present for at least 1 hour per day at your Poster exhibit area (so people can meet you)
4. Additional guidelines will be shared with you after your registration.
Please submit the poster details by clicking here
More details on this event to follow.