Let's Live and Promote a Jain Way of Life
Imagine what a world would be today if Non-Violence, Non-Absolutism, and Non- Possessiveness (the three core principles of Jainism) was practiced for thousands of years?
You can share the rich treasure of Jainism with Jains and non-Jains. There are numerous opportunities to volunteer. The following are areas where we need you talent:
- Email newsletter development (once per month)
- Marketing and promotion for this JainLink project
- Promoting Jainism in your local high school
- Joining your local interfaith group
- Review and development of educational material
- ... and many more.
Have you successfully contributed to your local center and now are ready to take on new challenges? If you are interested in the above activities or have your own ideas, contact us. Please send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you to help in "Living and Promoting a Jain Way of Life."