JAINA Executive Committee 2013-15 | JAINA Executive Committee 2011-13
" To make Jaina financially stronger and the best service organization, it is critical to be donor focus to meet their expectations. For that, I would like to provide resources to meet today's needs of donating in a various ways and to provide prompt response to all inquires. I am committed to maintain Jaina's tax exempt status and other certifications by filing all required documents on time."
Education: MBA, CPA
Occupation: Occupation: Practicing Public Accounting - Self Employed
Member Association: Tulsa Jain Sangh, Tulsa
- Start accepting (1) Security Donations,(2) more company matching donations &
(3) commitments for monthly ACH debits from donors' account.
- Provide on time accurate and transparent financials to JAINA members, EC, and
committees besides providing necessary support on a regular basis.
- Make JAINA financially stronger by increasing fundraising activities.
- 2015 JAINA Convention Finance Chair - Woman, JIVDAYA committee (Since 2012)
- Promoting core values "Live & Let Live” and to follow Ahimsa with an emphasize on "Animal's life Matters"
- Developed a policy allowing eligible donor to send donation to his/her Choice of Charity.
- Every year collecting around $15,000 plus in donation and distributing them to various Animal Shelters here in USA and India.
- JAINA Treasurer (2007-11)
- JAINA Director (Since 2007)
Tulsa Jain Sangh
- Tulsa Jain Sangh President, 2014
- Serving other local non-profit organizations with their accounting and tax return needs.
- Serving once a month vegetarian meal to homeless at Tulsa Day Care center.