JAINA Executive Committee 2013-15 | JAINA Executive Committee 2011-13
VP Mideast Region (States: DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA, VA, WV)
“I would like to make JAINA a professional organization by ensuring it’s a financially strong. During my tenure I focused on the concept of “A Person Who Serves the Sick, Serves Me”
Education: BS (Hons) Bombay University.
Occupation: Chief Financial Officer, Real Estate Investor
Member Association: Jain Temple of Virginia (JTVA), Jain Society of Metropolitan Washington (JSMW)
- All strategy, meeting and action items are run like business world.
- Find steady sources of funds from corporate world to accomplish JAINA long term goals.
- To render or be of service to (a person, cause, etc)
- Chairman and Co Chairman : World Community Services (1995- present)
- JAINA director (2012-Present)
- Created video for Gujarat Kutch Earthquake (2004)
- Medical Camp at Haiti earthquake (2010)
- Medical camp at Malawai (East Africa) (2010)
- Behalf of JAINA visited Post Tsunami Permanent Rehabilitation Center in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Jain Temple of Virginia (JTVA)
- Executive committee member
Jain Society of Metropolitan Washington (JSMW)
- Chairman of Temple committee (2009-2012)
- JAINA Recognition Award(2013)
- Member since (1981)
- Founding Member of Nonprofit organization
- To promote the widespread application of practical conservation practice in the US.