ATTENTION ALL YOUNG JAINS & YOUNG JAIN PROFESSIONALS (YJP)!
Young Jains of America (YJA), Young Jain Professionals (YJP), and the Federation of Jain Associations in North America (JAINA) are incredibly excited to launch the Jain Mentorship Program (JMP)!
This program is carefully designed to pair mentees with the best potential mentors,taking into account YOUR interests, YOUR needs, and YOUR aspirations. JMP aims to benefit the entire Jain community by helping create multi-generational linkages and friendships in which the younger generations are able to benefit from the rich experiences of some of the older generations.
"Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction."
You should join the Jain Mentorship Program because:
The happiest, most successful and most personally fulfilled people in the world frequently have two characteristics in common:
- They have strong mentors who they’ve recruited to serve as their own personal "board of directors.”
- They develop and support a large, diverse network of friends and acquaintances. You have an excellent opportunity to both build a relationship with an appropriately matched mentor and further broaden your social and professional network through the Jain community.
There will be quarterly social mixers where you will get the opportunity to meet other mentors and mentees nationwide.This will be a great opportunity to meet motivated Jains. JMP Social mixers will only be open to active members of the program.
Mentors will be offering their guidance, experience, and support to the mentees in all areas.You should join as a mentee not only to form a bond with the mentor but also to form relationships at the quarterly social mixers.
Sign up for the following reasons:
- You want to make the most of your high school or college career
- You need help finding a job or you’ve just started your career
- You’ve been working for awhile and are looking to switch industries, roles, or tryingto decide if you should go back to school
- You could use a sounding board and advice on personal topics: relationships, communication with parents,etc.
**Everything that is shared in the mentor and mentee relationship is strictly confidential.**
DON’T DELAY! SIGN-UP TODAY!