Thanks for signing up for JMP! Here is a reminder of the responsibilities for signing up as a mentor or mentee.
Responsibilities as a Mentor include:
· Serve as a mentee’s point of contact for questions, support, and insight on their issues and day-to-day life. Mentors are expected to call mentees at a minimum of once a month in order to provide this opportunity for dialogue.
· Work with the mentee to come up with a structured set of their goals and expectations, along with a proposed timeline with milestones and deadlines. (S.M.A.R.T system in provided Handbook)
· Provide feedback and personal observations about what your mentee can do to develop and help attain these goals. Mentors will filling out quarterly evaluations of mentees and their progress and submit them to JMP.
· Commit to JMP and your mentee for a minimum of one year.
Responsibilities as a Mentee include:
· Collaborate with your mentor to come up with your goals and expectations as a mentee, and work with them to develop a timeline to achieve these goals. (S.M.A.R.T system in provided Handbook)
· Maintain communication with your mentor at a minimum of once a month, continually reviewing your progress and development. Prepare a brief agenda and conclude each call with actionable next steps.
· Evaluate your mentor by filling out quarterly evaluations and submitting them to JMP.
· Commit to JMP for a minimum of one year.