Position: Paid Internship with JAINA for Summer 2010
Responsibilities: To support and manage several key projects in communications, marketing, management, membership development, web presence, collateral development. Excellent opportunity to learn project management and outsourcing, latest web based tools, and gain experience in developing marketing and promotion initiatives. You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with some evening and weekend hours.
Background/Experience: This position requires the following:
- Must be Undergraduate or Graduate college student
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of computers and web based applications
- Access to a computer and Word, Excel, Powerpoint applications
- Knowledge of Jainism helpful
- Previous work experience helpful
- Must be self starter requiring minimal supervision
- Must be resident of North America
Salary: Based on candidate's background and experience this position the salary will be from $12 to $15/hour
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.
This post has not been tagged.