YJP's Mission a
To increase the awareness and understanding of Jain principles and heritage by promoting networking among Jain professionals.Objectives a
- To raise awareness of Jain principles.
- To cultivate and foster future leaders.
- To facilitate peer networking.
- To promote and engage in community service.
- To provide guidance to young people interested in a Jain lifestyle.
- To collaborate with other organizations to promote Jain ideals.
- To provide a forum for succession from YJA to JAINA.
YJP is your organization!
It is through the collective efforts of its members who share their passion, interests, and skills that YJP continues to grow. Play your part in the future of YJP!
Join YJP as a member and get involved as a board or committee member!
For more information, please click here to contact YJP.
For the most up to date information and upcoming events, please visit the YJP Facebook Page.
YJP Newsletter: a